Monday, March 26, 2007

The Death of a Beautiful Woman

As my career as an undergrad is slowly coming to a close, I find myself looking over papers I have written and submitted in the last few years. Most were likely written in the wee hours and seem to have escaped with satisfactory grades. While looking over these papers, I remembered an assignment that was given last summer in a poetry class. We had to construct a webpage about our research topic for that semester. I chose to write on the deaths of beautiful women in art and literature in the 19th century. While I did not put it off completely until the night before the due date, I did save the bulk of it for that night. Thankfully, H is quite skilled in developing webpages and helped me greatly in finishing the project. Looking back on it, I vaguely recall all that we learned that semester, but am quite proud of the writing and the page. Here it is in all of its glory for your perusal...Femmes Mortes.

No comments: