Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh Colin, you flirt!

Above is the picture I now have adorning my screen background. Every time I start up my comp or close the window, I see Colin Firth's mischevious and sexy grin and I can't help but smile myself. It's like he shows up unexpectedly and beckons me into his sexy arms and to ride around London with him. Well, a girl can dream! Needless to say, I'm not changing this pic anytime soon.

Heroes update: HOLY CRAP!!! I watched the latest episode today after school and COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!! Not only did Claire meet her mom, but they also revealed that her real father is...NATHAN PETRELLI! I made a comment to Mody that it would be interesting if Peter and Claire got together after she was older. But that theory is shot now considering he is her uncle. Just in case you haven't caught it before or figured it out........I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SHOW! That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Something McSomethingkins said...

His legs are unusually large.