Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Did you ever try to push something the size of a watermelon through something the size of a lemon???

Well, I feel like I just endured a final in the middle of the semester. I finished my Spanish test feeling like I did well enough to pass, maybe a little better than that. Just a little, though. I'm relieved anyway. Now, it's 9pm and I need to read a couple chapters of theory, write an article about a magazine ad relating to sign theory, and do some sewing on a costume for my daughter for a school party tomorrow. Sound like too much? Not for...SUPERMOM!!! Just thought I would update you on the test outcome. Will post more later.

2 comments:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Sorry I was so un-talkative last night. I'm super stressed with all of the Anatomy stuff I have due today and my practicum :(

Lost in this Moment said...

Keep me updated, girly! I hope it went well!