Monday, February 12, 2007

HELP...MY MIND IS MELTING!!!

HELP!!! I'm getting sucked into the the tv/internet vortex again. I have only managed to fold two loads of laundry and complete no homework due to the tv again. I decided to watch the beginning of Regis and Kelly because I love their banter at the beginning of the show. But then they announced who was going to be on the show...Hugh Grant (who I could NEVER turn the tv off on) and Hayden Panettiere (from Heroes, so you KNOW I'm not turning that off). So, I wasted that hour in front of the tube. It's like chips, you can't have just one. So, I then channel flipped and ended up sucked into the Dr. Keith Ablow show, which I never watch and was actually not a justifiable use of time. So, here I am at 12:30pm and I have yet to start my homework. I have got to get a grip on my time or cut our cable. Such a waste of time and brain cells.

No comments: