Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just an early morning break

Here I am, at 1:30 in the morn and still not done with my homework. I have a killer Spanish exam in less than two days, a group lesson presentation tomorrow, and a quiz tomorrow morn over Aristotle, Gorgias, Plato, and Augustine. I was also supposed to have started my service learning already and post about it tomorrow. Alas, I still have not started it yet, but will this week. It's only been a month of school and I'm SO tired of it already. One down, three to go. I also found out that by the time I finish all my schooling, I will owe about $30,000 in student loans, if not more. Totally sucks. I'm tired, I'm disorganized, and I'm ready to be done already.

I was pretty proud of the fact that I did not watch even one minute of tv today...even though "Heroes" was on tonight. (I was in class.) I will have to watch it online tomorrow or probably after the test on Wednesday. I did, however, linger on the comp for about an hour this morning. Oh well, some is better than none. Well, break is over and I must return to my studies. Adios!

No comments: