Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Here and There

Please excuse the lack of Joke of the Day yesterday. Been a little here and there lately. Exciting news: I will be doing some teacher's aiding at an alternative school with a class of adult student that are just learning the read and write English. Hope it works out well. The teacher I was assigned to is supposed to be pretty great.

MAN OF THE HOUSE
The husband had just finished a book titled, "Man of the House." He stormed into the house and walked right up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to draw me a bath so I can relax. And, when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?" "The funeral director?" said his wife.

No comments: