Monday, January 07, 2008

Wanted: Prayers and Good Vibes

I need help. No, not the mental kind...well, not in this post anyway. No, I need the spiritual kind. I am stressing out over some things right now that I feel are really out of my control and I just don't know what to do. All the things that I can do are only small things and I need something like divine intervention to see me all the way through the rest. Don't worry...baby is fine, we're fine. It's just a problem that doesn't seem to want to work it self out easily and it's draining my mind, energy and emotions. It's sapping me of the happiness that I should be immersed in right now. And I hate it for that. But I know that there is only so much I can do and the rest is up to God. Being patient was never one of my outstanding attributes. But I know and trust in Him that knows better than me what is in store. I'm just so tired, and stressed and worried. If you could kick a prayer my way or even some good thoughts and vibes, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 comments:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Done.

Jennier said...

Praying, babe!

Ryan and Breelyn Ehin said...

My sweet Berta! Our prayers are on their way! Love you!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

will do honey!

smiles, bee