Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Updates, Updates

It's time for updates. I am one step closer to working for USPS. They have a lot of schedules to choose from, and also a lot of paperwork to fill out. I will also need to do a background check and a drug test. No prob on either of those. The job I am trying for is what they call "keyboard intensive". I will spend all of my shift, every day at a computer, decoding mailing information for computers that can't decode it. I know, thrilling, huh? But, it's steady work with above average pay and it's nothing I would strain myself doing. So, we'll see how it works out.

Big baby news! I felt him/her move! On Sunday, we were all just hanging out and watching some tv when I felt these two quick movements at the side of my belly. I sort of jumped and then realized that the baby had kicked me. It was awesome. I've felt a few more movements since then. As I said before, this is my favorite part of pregnancy. I told H that it makes it all worth it. I'm growing quite nicely. I think there will be a huge difference in next month's belly pic. And because a few of you agreed that it would be most awesome to see a belly pic, I have posted it below.

In sticking with my new mode of attitude, we had a nice, relaxing weekend. I took it easy and tried hard to not let anything worry me or get me down. So, other than some laundry, not much was accomplished, other than relaxation.
I can tell you right now that I am already much bigger than this.

3 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

oh my goodness!!! I can't imagine how exciting that would be to feel a baby move inside of me! That's got to be such an incrdible moment!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Yay for baby kicks! Isn't that awesome? I'm so happy for you. I can't wait until this little person joins us on the outside. :)

Mody said...

Yay!! Sooo exciting! That's definately a milestone. I've never been happier that someone is kicking my friend.