Friday, January 18, 2008

Prayer Requests

I'm going to need you to prayer more than I've ever asked you to pray before. My sister visited the doctor and they found a lump in her breast. They are going to do a mammogram to check it out and to check if there are any more. After that, they will do a biopsy. We have no family history of breast cancer in our family, but I heard on a news report that 70% of those with breast cancer actually have NO family history of it. We are hoping it's just something benign and not serious. But I really need your thoughts and prayers to go out to her. She's a strong woman with two older children that she adores and would fight for. She's only 40 and could use some prayers. I will keep you updated on it all.

On a lighter note, my big brother will be on his way home from the desert very soon. I hope you will all say a prayer for a safe journey home for him and the other soldiers. They've been gone for a while now and I know that his wife and kids will be thrilled to have him back. Thanks.

4 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

I hope the best for her, Birdy!!! <3

Lost in this Moment said...

PS, I have a question about your blog, as it seems to have changed... when I pull it up, the first entry that shows is from Halloween of last year, but if I use the links on the right, I can get to your newer entries. They just don't show up on their own. Any ideas?

Something McSomethingkins said...

What link are you using to pull it up?

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Yes, indeed my hair is now brown. My roots were just getting way too dark and I've been wanting the sexy brunette look for a while now. What can I say. I love that pic of the baby! I'm so so so excited! Love you! PS. I wish her the very best! That's gotta be such a scary thing to go through.