Friday, March 07, 2008

TGIF

Not much new going on here. I had planned to find out whether we're having a boy or girl on Monday, but it looks like it will be later than that. I'm trying to work out our insurance so that it will be covered before I schedule the sonogram. I will let you know as soon as I know anything.

We're having our carpets cleaned today, in two rooms. The living room and dining/office were looking pretty sad and kinda gross since we haven't had them cleaned since we moved in two years ago. We plan to replace these carpets as soon as we can, but for now, we're making do.

Other than that, I have a pretty full day. We have the carpet cleaning going on, the kids get out early today, I have to sort out the insurance, the kids have theater class, I am meeting the LonDolls for dinner, and finally, I am picking up Tiny's BFF for her first "friend sleep-over". They should have a blast tonight. As will I. I haven't seen my LonDolls since New Year's week. I can tell we've all been going through withdrawals. So, tonight, we're meeting up at our favorite pub for some dinner and a lot of laughs. I'll, of course, fill you in on any major updates. I'm sure they will do their share of rubbing the belly, since I didn't have one yet at our last tea.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend, filled with a lot of fun and a little laziness.

No comments: