Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A meme I snagged off another blog

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I gotta get a new alarm. This one is too passive-aggressive.

2.How much cash do you have on you?
Zip, zero, zilch, nada. Why have cash when you can use a debit card?

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Snore...guess what I hear many nights?

4.Do you label yourself?
I used to, now I'm too complex to fit in a box with a label...unless you wanted to change that label often.

5.Bright or Dark Room?
Bright...I love natural sunlight streaming in through the windows.

6.Why is there always a missing question?
To see if you're awake.

7.What does your watch look like?
Don't wear one, bugs the crap out of me to wear one.

8.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping on the living room chair, Spanish book in my lap, blanket over me, with my head straight back and mouth open I'm sure. At least I turned off the laptop before I fell asleep this time.

9.Where is your nearest 7-11?
About three blocks away.

10.What’s a word that you say a lot?
Sweet, which originated from Napoleon Dynamite and started in London (for me, anyway).

11.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Hubby.

12.Last furry thing you touched?
Cocoa (not the drink, the dog)

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?
About 15, embarassingly enough.

14.Favorite age you have been so far?
Don't have a fav. I've enjoyed and hated each age differently.

15.Your worst enemy?
Candy.

16.What is your current desktop picture?
A t-shirt slogan that says 'Sometimes I wonder "Why that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me!'

17.What was the last thing you said to someone?
See you later.

18.The last song you listened to?
"We Run This" by Missy Elliot (I was working out)

19.What time of day were you born?
At 4 in the morning on my sister's 13th birthday who happened to have been born at 4 pm.

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Usually sigh in frustration, stare at it, and loiter hoping it will change its mind.

21.Do you consider yourself kind?
I try.

22.What’s your life motto?
If you're not sure what to do in your life, ask The Man with the map.

23.Name three things you have on you at all times.
Wedding rings, contact lenses, and usually my cell phone.

24.Can you change the oil on a car?
Yeah, ask the hubby to take it to be changed.

25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Christmas cards to friends and family...that's as close as I get lately.

No comments: