Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a hiccup of a post.

Heya. This won't be a very long one. It's like 10:30 and I still have to do my homework for tomorrow. I've found that blogs can become quite addictive. I came across a blog that rates other blogs and reviews them. So, I started checking out some of the other blogs and my blog list has now doubled. I had to make myself stop adding blogs to my fav link list because I kept finding interesting blogs out there and I could clearly see that I would accomplish nothing all day if I kept going. But I will be posting some of those new links soon if I find them to be truly enjoyable. I also received a comment from Skittles and am really glad to have her in my viewing audience. Her blog is very worth a peek for some giggles.

HEROES: I watched Monday's episode yesterday on the 'net. Each episode just furthers my addiction. I have two worries/ideas/predictions. In the earlier episodes, there was a little girl whose parents Sylar killed that was found by Matt Parkman by hearing her thoughts. Sylar also tried to kill the girl later but was stopped by Matt and the FBI. I was wondering if that was the last we were going to see of the little girl. Considering that both her parents were 'heroes', she is probably one too. Also, Micah (Niki's son) has used his power to get free money from ATMs. Don't ATMs all have cameras? I think he will be getting a visit from the PD soon. You should probably expect to see more of these sections on the show considering how addicted I am and how religiously I watch it.

Well, I probably better go and do my homework now that I've stalled for a significant amount of time. Good night, all.

1 comment:

michele said...

The email address that you left on the Blogging Chicks Metablog did not work, please email me so that I know I'm getting the right address.