Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bringing home the bacon...the cheap brand.

Just a quick update. I'm substituting now and for the last week I've been working at the school district HR office. I am helping the ladies in the office catch up on filing, typing, and any other extra work they are behind on. It doesn't pay as well as the teaching, but I really like the work. I stay busy all day and it's a lot of organizing, which I like. The ladies are really nice and they seem to like my work because they want me to come back next week, and they said that they would see about the next week after that. I never considered that I would like office work, but I do. I don't think this will turn into a permanent job, because there is a hiring freeze in the school district right now for new jobs. But, I'm liking it for now.

Not much else going on right now. Just watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop with H and chilling. Hope you're all having a good weekend.

1 comment:

Alisha Chase said...

Yahoo for organizing and keeping the school district in order~~!!!