Friday, February 01, 2008

Not much new

I believe I will need to take a new belly pic again soon. I had planned to only take one a month, but my belly has grown so much in just the last two weeks that I think it warrants another pic. I had bought some larger jeans about two and half weeks ago since I was still too small for maternity clothes. When I bought the jeans, they had some leeway to them in the waist. Well, I now can't comfortably button them. But I'm enjoying it all. I just wish that the family could feel the baby's movements from the outside. I can still only feel them on the inside. After I have a glass of orange juice, the baby goes nuts in there. He/she jumps and wiggles around. It's so cool.

There's not much going on around here. Same old. We just had our fourth snow storm of about six that we are expecting. As much snow as we get every year, some are surprised that we never get snow days. We've been here for four years, and not one. A nearby ski resort town got a snow day this week and it was their first in 9 years. Yeah, if a resort town only gets one snow day every 9 years, it'll be a while before we get one. It's a good thing that I'm finally used to the winters here.

Well, I leave it at that for now. Will post more later.

No comments: