Sunday, July 01, 2007

Still Working

I've been a bit busy around the house lately, and here are some pics to prove it. The first is the cabinets in the kitchen I painted with the chalk paint. Now I have a handy place to write down my shopping list and notes to the family.

The next two pics are "before"s of Mister's room. I took out most of his furniture and piled a bunch of blankets and curtains on his bed. Of course, I had to leave the computer intact for him during the renovations. The last two are of my progress. I still need to primer and paint the trim. It will be white, but the current white is pretty scuffed up and aged. I also removed all the old caulking on the windows and scraped off the loose paint. I will be redoing that caulking around the panes and painting it all white too. Next, I will paint the sliding closet doors with the chalk paint. After all that, I will put up his "Pirates of the Caribbean" border. I still have a lot to do. Wish me luck.


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous, Birdy! What an artist!

Roberta said...

Thanks, luv.

Barb said...

I bet it's going to look fantastic!