Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I'm sure you're wondering why I haven't posted in a million years. Well, I have two reasons...
Reason #1:

We've been in hot, hot, hot Las Vegas all last week for vacation. It was a lot of fun and I will be posting on it very soon with all the details.


Reason #2:


When we arrived home from Vegas, I found this sweet little, pre-ordered surprise waiting for me. I dove right into it and finally emerged last night, satisfied, happy, and tearful. It is, by far, the best of all the books and really does end the story appropriately and well. I loved it and will be rereading it soon. I already reread the last two chapters.

So, those are my reasons. You gotta admit that they're pretty good ones. I will post more about the trip later. For now, I have to restore our home to some order from the post vacation malais. Love you all.

1 comment:

Vince Graves said...

There is no better reason than Potter Mania to skip blogging. I have to agree with you that the ending was just spot on. I was a crying mess for the whole last part of the book.