Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Look

I was toying with my blog layout a few nights ago and that is why it looks a bit different. I didn't plan to change it, but I was catching up on the Fab 4, some friends from our previous military lives, and I was admiring her layout. It reminded me of the scrapbook pages I always admire, but never have the budget and time (and patience) to do. So, I followed the very noticeable link on the corner of her page and perused the many fancy layouts. After picking one, I couldn't find a banner that I liked. So, I found one of my own by just doing an image search. I found the typewriter picture and had to have it...for a little while anyway.

I'm not sure if I will keep it the way it is or change it up again, but Heidi at Fancy Feet likes it...and I like that.

No comments: