Friday, December 07, 2007

Finally, something fun

I could post about all the reasons that I haven't been posting, but it would sound an awful lot like my previous post. Work, running around, being exhausted, etc. OR I could actually post about something fun. I just finished this:which is the second book in Meyer's Twilight Series. I read the whole book in just over a 24-hour period. It was FANTASTIC!!! I was crying my eyes out only a quarter of the way into the book. I had already become so attached to the characters after the first book that it was like an emotional rollercoaster. Meyer's writing style is beautiful, in that it is enthralling and yet, easy to read. My indecision between the two love interests shows just how well Meyer has developed each character and their attachment to the heroine. I have ordered the third book and know that I will be anxiously checking the post each day until it is finally in my hands. And I know that I will have completed the book a day later.

If you have not read this series, you simply MUST! The first book is "Twilight" and it was hard to put down for even a few minutes. What are you doing?! Go! Buy it now! And thank me later.

No comments: