Sunday, December 09, 2007

5 Things Meme

I snagged this 5 things meme from Bookgirl's Nightstand. I won't tag someone, but feel free to snag from me as well.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Counting down the days until I got my tattoo, though I didn't get the one I planned on.
2. Meeting the guy I would date for the next two years.
3. Trying to stay out of trouble in a small town. Harder than you think.
4. Raising my son. Yeah, I started early.
5. Working in a pool hall. Job was fine, boss sucked.

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1. Go to church.
2. Do laundry.
3. Rest before work starts again.
4. Fiddle around online.
5. Not much else.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all our debts. I know, boring...but it would sure make me feel good.
2. Move to a nicer neighborhood, near the kids' school.
3. Get my masters degree, continuing with English Lit.
4. Buy new furniture...for every room.
5. Help family.

5 Things I’ll never wear again (or have never worn):

1. leg warmers...not sure I ever wore them, but they seem a bit pointless.
2. side ponytail...with large barrettes.
3. rolled socks. Yeah, I did that one, but in my defense, I was in elementary school.
4. perm
5. blue jean jacket...especially ones that have been bedazzled.

5 Favorite Toys:

1. cell phone...basically essential.
2. laptop...'nuff said.
3. books...never leave home without one.
4. my benz...when something isn't broken on it.
5. hair tools...what? I have a lot of hair.

No comments: