I've never really been one to make New Year's resolutions. Usually because I never keep them. Reading other blogs, I've noticed that I'm not the only one with this dilemma. So, many people are compiling resolution lists of things they know they won't have a problem keeping and achieving. So, I will attempt to compile my own list of goals that I know I will achieve.
1. Go at least one day a month without t.v. It's bound to happen on its own due to blackout or something.
2. Read constantly. No worries there.
3. Blog post regularly. "Regularly" is a wonderfully loose term.
4. Gain weight. Yes, gain. That should be easy with a little person taking up the middle of my body.
5. Travel home, at least once. Better do this before I get too big.
6. Hug my children and husband.
7. Decide on a career path. A whole year to decide should be enough.
8. Buy new clothes. Unavoidable anyway due to expanding belly.
9. Spend time with friends. Easy, since I have some of the best friends in the world, nay, the universe.
10. And finally, not because ten is all I have but because it's a good number to end with, I will use more lotion and sunblock. Any amount of increase will easily top my previous efforts.
So, there you have it. Ten resolutions that should be easy to keep and achieve with minimal effort or change. Sounds good to me. Good luck with yours.