I am also in the midst of a long list of projects around the house. I am currently finishing up the painting in the upstairs hall. My project to-do list is as follows:
1. paint Tiny's room with the Disney colors of purple and green to match her bedding. The result should look something like this, except the green will be on top and the purple on the bottom and a Tink border in between the two. It will also include a section of wall painted with chalk paint.
2. paint Mister's room with another Disney color that is light blue and with white trim. I will also use the chalk paint on his closet doors.
3. a craft table for Tiny's room. I already have the table and need to cut it down in height, paint it, and use a circular router to cut out spots for craft containers to sit right into the table.
4. paint the living room in a warm, neutral color.
5. re-texturize the downstairs bathroom and repaint.
That's the list for now. I'm sure there will be add-ons and at least one deletion...probably the last one...but just until later. I might even take a few tips from that new book. It sounds like a lot of work, but I'm really glad for this time to do it and, if anything, it will be a good workout and should look nice when I'm done. I'll also try to take before and after pics to post as well, so you can enjoy the transformation too. Well, I'm going to thumb through my new treasures before I hit the hay. I'm helping out with the kids' activity day tomorrow at school and have to be there at 8:30. I'm looking forward to it. Good night.