Friday, June 04, 2010

Hurry up and wait.

So, I went for my AF physical on Tuesday and it seems that I came through the physical with passing marks. But, they want me to get a more recent test on my heart to make sure there are no problems and that it functions properly and such. So, I am waiting for a call to schedule that appointment, then I will travel back up to Albuquerque, do the test, and then wait for another call to see if all is approved. I am just really glad that they haven't said no yet. I am hoping that I will be able to take care of all of this before we head to TX for the summer in a week.

The visit was an experience. I met a lot of kids that were there to ship out that same day for different military branches. I was the oldest person there for processing. I felt a bit old, but was told that I could easily pass for 5 years younger. That helped. I will definitely keep you updated and please cross your fingers that I will get called soon. Thanks.

No comments: