Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Fill-In-The-Blank

1. My dream vacation would be to travel every place that my family has dreamed of going. Mister would choose Venice. H would like to go back to Spain. I would like to go to New York. Not sure where Tiny and Little Man would choose, but we'd have a blast.

2. The best trip I've ever taken is when I went on a study abroad to London. We also went to some surrounding areas and spent a weekend in Ireland. I think my friends made it all really great.

3. The most important items to take on a road trip are great music, twisted pretzels and caffeine!

4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is Texas for the summer and hopefully, Padre Island for the 4th.

5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be any George Strait CD.

6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was the scary situation while camping in Taos...can't even talk about it.

7. My favorite traveling memory is every place I've gone with my family. We've road-tripped to the east coast, up through NM, CO, UT, and ID, and the west coast. We always have fun and have made some great memories. We got another one coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only have one boy today and finally have time to do some blog catching up! Geesh, i miss reading yours! Your taos comment has me intrigued... :-D Love ya girl!