Saturday, September 06, 2008

Good Genes, I Guess.

Nothing new or terribly witty to post. Just the usual. I'm getting decent sleep. Little Man wakes up every 3-4 hours, gets changed, eats, and passes back out. He is becoming more intentionally responsive. So, when he smiles, he's actually smiling at me and not just because he probably passed gas or something. He is also seeing things that are farther away and his movements of his arms and legs are more controlled. During the day, he'll stay awake and alert for an hour or more and then he'll eat and pass out for naps. Pretty manageable. *crosses fingers* He is also growing very fast.I actually got quite a bit more done today than most days. I cleaned the living room, did some laundry, sorted some clothes, and paid some bills. I still need to do the program flier for church tomorrow, get the kids in the bath, and make something for dinner. *sigh*

Bree was finally able to come over and meet Little Man. She squeezed him and hugged him and snuggled him and, basically, loved all over him. It's hard not to. He's so squishy and soft. I can't wait to do the same to her kiddos when she has babies. They'll be gorgeous. I mean, look at them. It would be impossible for these two to make a baby that is not darling.

Tee hee.

No comments: