Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two Thumbs Up

I just finished this book and I have to say that I loved it. It was very well written. The characters were interesting and many. When there are many characters in the story, it's easy for the writer to not represent each individually and well. But, Lisa Jewell made each character as interesting as the next. I was anxious to know about each person and how things turn out for them. Each person's story is unique and, in some cases, even painful. However, the story is not heavy. It's a great read, easy to stick with and ends well. I will definitely be looking up more books by this author. And I highly recommend this book if you enjoy a story with diverse characters, a solid story, and a satisfying journey through the pages. I give it two thumbs up.
(I don't know who this kid is...but he's cute.)

1 comment:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

He is so adorable!!!!!!!