Saturday, March 06, 2010

Back on the Wagon

Not like that, though. I'm not a drinker. I mean the P90X wagon. I missed two workouts this week, but am back on track. I did the Legs and Back workout with the Ab Ripper workout. It felt so good to get back in it. The progress is impressive. When we started, I couldn't even touch the floor with my legs spread out, I definitely couldn't touch my toes while sitting on the floor, and I couldn't do most of the exercises for more than a few reps before my muscles gave out.

Not anymore. I can bend farther, do more reps, and am getting more limber with each day. Oh, also, my muscle tone is noticeably better and I've lost almost 2 inches around my waist. Yep, all that in less than 2 weeks. We will probably be taking some progress pics soon. I'll post all of my pics when I can see more improvement. It's not as fun to post a "before" pic until you have an awesome "after" pic.

H has actually put on weight since we started, but it's muscle. And he is feeling better and stronger with each workout.

It seems that a lot of people are catching the P90X fever.

No comments: