Saturday, June 06, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

Good news: I may be able to salvage the computer if I can get a new monitor to hook it up to.

Bad news: Our house isn't selling, like we were told last week. Instead, the buyers are scrambling to get a new loan approved.

Good news: I sold H's car and have a little money for Tiny's bday this week.

Bad news: I am trying really hard to not succumb to mastitis. If you don't know what it is or don't have kids, don't look it up. The search result pictures will be burned into your brain.

Such is life.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I hate that. When you get a few good things, only to realise you also got a few bad things. All at the same time of course. Gets that's the Universe's balance of some sort.

Good Luck with everything!

How do you like N.C.?

Lost in this Moment said...

Sounds like a rollercoaster, Birdy. I hope you're able to find a monitor to hook your laptop up to. My brother's screen went out on his, but the main unit was still functional, so he did exactly what you're looking to do. Check out the local university's surplus...they always have cheap monitors!

Happy Birthday Tiny!

Mody said...

Seems like it's one thing after another for you guys. That's so frustrating, but one of the qualities I admire about you (and at least 2 other people have noticed it too :D) is that you are so positive. Keep it up, if you need to unload we're here for ya! Keep it up my pregnancy/childcare guru!

Alisha Chase said...

You are super strong and go getting, i know you will figure it out! Good things will come, you always make things happen. Best of luck with your house! It is such a rough time to sell right now. At least you got to sell the car!!! Hopefully this summer will prove to be beneficial and great for you guys!

Heidi said...

Rollercoaster is right. And mastitis! Ouch!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

I really hope your house sells soon!!