Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired, but blessed.

Just thought I would post an update. Nothing new, just staying with my folks and hanging out with the kids. We've been to the library twice in the last week. Being away from the stress at home is a plus, but I miss my husband, and my friends, and Utah. I love my family here, and I could probably live here if I needed to, but I'd rather be back home. I hope we can head back after the holidays. H is trying to work things out quickly with the house and the bills. I have to say that all of this has been a great trial, but I would rather go through all of this than any number of other, more tragic, trials in life. I feel really blessed. Tired, but blessed. I hope you are all feeling blessed too.

2 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

I'm sad to hear that you're longing for home, but glad to hear that you're holding up all right in New Mexico. We hope we see you back here very soon.

Heidi said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. Even though it's not where you expected to be I hope you have a good and peaceful Christmas. I wish you guys all the very best.