Saturday, March 18, 2006

Back to school

I'm very much not ready to go back to school on Monday. I didn't accomplish my whole list of things to do, but I definitely got a lot done and even a little relaxation squeezed in between. I probably should have also squeezed in some homework. ;) All in good time.

I really want to see the new movie, "She's the Man". Not just because it looks funny, but also because it is based on "Twelfth Night" by William Shakespeare. Should be good for a laugh.

Well, I'm mainly just posting to do a little update on life. Not much to report, just working on the house and prepping for school. Sorry for the lack of wit, but I'm a mom...I'm entitled to some portion of dullness.

1 comment:

Something McSomethingkins said...

"I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight..."