Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick post to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. H decided last night that we would all head up to a nearby ski lodge for the night. So, we packed our bag and headed out. We reserved a nice room with a view of the pool and the mountains. After taking a dip in the hot tub and pool, we headed back down the mountain to eat at a great bbq restaurant. (In case you haven't noticed, I really like bbq.) We went back to the lodge for the night and enjoyed a Mother's Day brunch at the hotel the next morning. It was a really great way to celebrate the day. I told H, after he paid the brunch bill, "You know I would be just as happy with a rental movie and a chocolate bar, right?" To which he answered, "Yeah, I know. So would they." (referring to the kids) I like it when he is impetuous like that, and we end up doing something cool at the last minute. Well, that was my day. I hope your's was as great...we deserve it.

No comments: