Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A laugh a day keeps everyone coming back for more

I have stumbled on a website with an endless list of pretty good jokes. So, I will now be implementing a "Joke of the Day" on this blog. Each day (or the days that I have time to do more than check my email and rush off to class), I will post a joke that I have enjoyed and wish to spread the joy to you. Consider it a gift from me to you...sure, it's intangible and cheap, but what more can you ask for than a good laugh. Hope you enjoy it too. Just a warning...the jokes may not always be very PC or even PG, but it has to be funny enough for me to overlook that. Here's the first:

FRIENDSHIP
When it comes to friendship, here's what happens. If a woman doesn't come home to her husband one night, and the next day she tells him she slept over at a friend's house, the man calls his wife's 10 best friends and none of them know anything about it. If a man doesn't come home to his wife one night, and the next day he tells her he slept over at a friend's house, she calls her husband's 10 best friends-eight of them say he did sleep over, and two claim he's still there.

No comments: